Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A bit of catching up..

I usually post over at my Xanga Blog.. but recently have been thinking of moving over here.. which means I have not been posting much at all.  Mostly playing around, especially with templates and backgrounds..

Today was Annaleah's ballet performance at a nursing home.
I was sad I did not get to see her perform.. but I did get some pics while they were getting ready.

First they were doing their Chinese Tea Dance



 Of course, Anna wasn't looking at the camera here..



 and I ended up chopping off the poor girl at the end here..



In this pic, they are getting ready for their Scarecrow Dance




A nice treat for a job well done!


Anna has been sitting on this guys poor lap for years!!
I am surprise he hasn't complained that she is getting too big now. 


No comments: