Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A day of accomplishments

Yesterday felt great.. I had a list of like 27 things and I managed to accomplish all but 1.  Lesson planning.. sigh.. but hey.. it was a huge list.  One of the things was to clear out my google photos.. turns out it was the videos.. after deleting all the videos I had only 10% full.. amazing.  I was also trying to figure out if I should keep my xanga or move everything here.. however I discovered while google photos holds 1g of pics.. xanga holds 10.. huge difference.. of course I pay for Xanga but the last 6 years of my life is on there!  I just can't give that up.. moving it all over would be a huge chore so I have some things to think about. 

Today my goal is to go through the lessons plans, finish folding rest of the laundry then we are all caught up.  I would like to work on a video the girls did .. they like to put on performances but each one is like 10 min long.. so I would have to go through and clip out pieces and make a movie out of it.. which sounds like fun to me!  If only I had the time for such a project. 

No comments: