Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twitter....

The other day I decided to try and attend a twitter party through Savvyblogging.  I reserved like they asked and got excited.. but since the party was at 9pm, I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to attend.  Hubby made it possible for me to check it out.  So I did for about 40 min.. wow.. there were alot of people.  Like alot.  The chat was going so fast.. I couldn't keep up..  Then there are twitter symbols.. hashtags, etc.  that I am not familiar with.  It was quite an experience.  I gave up, thinking I could probably read it all the next day.. so I saved the tweet grid and went to bed. 

I woke up with a ton of email telling me I have new followers.  Wow.  As of this morning there are 117 new followers.  So I think, ok.. first of all.. I don't have any interesting words!  Like.. my tweets are probably considered mundane.. boring, ya know.. I don't have much to say!   Then I think ok, since they are following me I should follow them right? 

So last night I did.. I am now following everyone on their list.  It's alot.  My echofon in my firefox was losing it.  So I disabled that and ran tweetdeck.  I am not sure it can handle it.  Wow! 

I love reading others!  I read alot of blogs daily as it is.. My problem, I never really comment.  I am like that fly on the wall just watching everything around me but never contributing.  I know I need to change that.. but seriously, my blog is not that interesting.. I am surprised I have readers at all!  Hmmm..

I know I also have this irritating habit of  adding periods to everything......   yea, like that.. doesn't it drive you nuts?  bUT aT LeAst i DOn't TyPE LikE tHIs!  LOL!

Ok, I think it is time to open up my tweet deck and see what the night was like.  Oh funny comment.. I told my husband, at least I don't have it set to go to my phone.. He then started talking about the batteries dying fast from all the vibrating and smoke coming out of my phone.  I thought.. hey it would be cool if I found a chirping audio for text messages..

Ok, tweet deck, here I come.  

No comments: