Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Monday Mingle

Another crazy week!  We just had a Birthday Party for my daughter on Saturday and this week my nieces are staying.  My voice is in bad shape due to being sick for over a week.  I decided to have my niece Jade do the Monday Mingle in my place. 

 








THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS From Robyn - Robyn's Online World:
1. If you could visit 1 city anywhere in the world, what city would it be?
2. What is your favorite vacation you went on as a child?
3. What is the best museum you have ever been to?





3 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Great mingle! Hope you feel better!
Dang! Stupid colds.

I am sending you get better thoughts!!
Cute niece!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello! Awww your co-host did a wonderful job - very clear and precise (and cute!). I hope your voice will come back. I think my family would be happy if I lost mine LOL.

Thanks for mingling!

Linda Ramos said...

teheheheheheee thnxx for all the comments:)-Jade