Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday

Trying something new today,







1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
~ First let me tell you, a movie of my life would be a pretty dull movie!  That is a hard question for me.  I haven't seen many of her movies lately but I always liked Sandra Bullock.  I think she would work.  :)

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
~  No, protective parents never let me go to camp.. however, my brothers went a few times. 

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
~  People who can not speak a single sentence without cussing 2 more times.  Now I understand when someone is angry and slips.. but I have been around some who literally can not speak without swearing.. It just makes me cringe and slip away.  
Also a room full of people that I don't know would also make me want to turn and run.  Especially if I am expected to talk.. I would rather stand against the back wall un-noticed and just observe.  

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
~  I rarely make a decision.  "Honey, what would you like for dinner?"  He tells me.. "whatever you want to make, surprise me."  Another is when he asks me .. "where do you want to go to eat" and I say.. "wherever you would like to go.." LOL.  However, if I were to say.. "how about (insert any american restaurant chain here)".. he would say.. "I feel like Indian (or Thai, or Korean)."  So what was the point of asking me?? 

5. What is currently your favorite song?
~  You know.. I have not been listening to many songs lately.  Been too busy.. usually I love my Wow Praise cds.  Lately the tune I belt out daily is "How much is that doggie in the window".  Yea.. I spend alot of time singing with my grandson lately.. is that a bad thing??  
I have to add.. yesterday was really cute..  Ethan wanted to listen to my mp3 player so he was just chilling on the couch listening.. All of a sudden he jumps up and says.. "They are talking about Jesus!"  I said.. "Do you know who Jesus is?"  He says.. "Yep" and goes back to listening.. way too cute.  


These questions came from Mama M.
Go check her out. 


No comments: