Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Monday Mingle


I have been wanting to do a Monday Mingle for a very long time.. but I keep backing out.. I do not like pics or videos of me so this is way out of my comfort zone.. seriously!  But here it is .. my first monday mingle.. I am not thrilled with it.. but I figured I needed to just not think about it and just do it.. Here you go..




If you would like to be a part of the Monday Mingle, click on the icon above.

Things have been crazy here.. I will do my best to get an update soon!

5 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Good job for attempting your FIRST vlog!!! Good JOB!
Yeah--you have been married 10 years too.
WAHOO!!!
Keep trying and vlogging does get easier.

Dee said...

Hey, welcome to the nuthouse! Don't feel bad, my very 1st attempt, I messed up like 5 times! I hope to see you again!

Ebony said...

Hey Linda!

Aren't moms the best? Wow, so your son is like 20 yrs old now?? You look good! Happy mingling! :)

Mandy said...

That was a great first mingle!
A lot of minglers side-stepped the second question - it was a doozy. ;)
Congrats on your anniversary!

Jendi said...

So glad you joined in. You did a great job!
We had some candle problems at our wedding also. Glad it was the centerpiece and not your dress.