Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A look back in time..



Time for another Monday Mingle with eightyMPHMom.

I am late again because I have been sick!


THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS (submitted by DEE @ REDHEADED STEPCHILD and SAY ANYTHING:

1. Do you remember the first blog you started following? If so, who & why did you keep going back for more?
2. Pretend you are 16. Being able to look ahead at your life now, what would you, at 16, have found most shocking or unexpected about the life you ended up having?
3. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?  What would you be now if you could do it all over again?




Geez, it caught mid in mid talk.. LOL.
Will try to post more before the party.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks so much for taking part! I loved your answers.

Cluttered Brain said...

Nice vlog! Thanks for participating!!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

You are a great vlogger! I am so glad you joined Monday Mingle.

I don't think my life would be complete without children either. I always just wanted to be a mom : )

Teaching would be nice - I think I would have enjoyed that too. I helped a lot in my daughter's kindergarten class and enjoyed it so much!

Thanks for mingling!