Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

A nice change in my day...

I didn't do any preparing for mom or party yesterday.  My friend came in visited with her children.  I discovered Ethan would be leaving earlier than usual on a Thursday and decided to go with Angel and Anna.  It was nice to get out of the house.  We decided to go to Gamestop and check out some of the Nintendo Ds systems.  We have no clue what to get Anna for her birthday and wanted to see if that was an option.  We went to two stores.. just enjoying browsing and holding hands.. It was nice.  Usually we are rushing to get here and there and never just get to relax and kill time.  I ended up not buying anything.. we watched Bones and then I did some research on the different ds systems online.  I love to research and know what I am getting for my money.  

Now I am sick.  The weather cooled down drastically last night which is bad for my allergies.  I ended up coughing all night long.  My throat is raw and I didn't sleep well at all.  I just drank my peppermint tea with honey, so I am feeling just a bit better. 

No comments: