Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy day..

Today was kinda of a busy day.. although almost two hours was just sitting at McDonalds.   Annaleah had a ballet rehearsal today.  There have been some intense practicing to get ready for her performance next Sunday.  After her rehearsal we had a 4 hour wait til it was time to pick up her pictures.  So we went to Borders and looked around during rehearsal.  After picking her up we headed to McDonald's so we could just kill time and let her play in the play area.

I was a bit frustrated with the place.. Hubby mentioned that I should really vlog about it.. and since I am trying to be more comfortable with the camera.. I decided to go ahead and just do it.



After leaving we headed to ToysRUs to pick up Ethan's birthday gifts.  I hope he likes them.  I still can't believe he is going to be 3!

Then we waiting in the parking lot til it was our time to go in and get the pics.  Now I was a bit nervous.  I know 2 years ago it cost us about 150.00 for her 2 classes.  This time she is in 3.  I budgeted about 200.. but prayed it wouldn't be that much.  I know I know.. you must think we are nuts!  That is alot of money on pics.  However, I can not sit and choose which ones I want to keep.. she looks good in all of them!

So we got our tickets that were pre-ordered.. Then got in line for the pictures.  When our turn came .. the lady put down 7 different poses (2 sheets each.. 1 8x10 and another with 1 3x5 and 4 wallets) and 3 group shots.  that is 17 sheets.  I was thinking.. "oh man, I am in trouble"  .. the lady said.. 400.00 for all.

I almost died. Then she said she was kidding.  127.00.  I said.. "for all?" .. yep.  "Ok, I will take it".. lol. Thankfully Angel was pleased as well.  When we got to the van I told him 400 is what she said.. and the look on his face was priceless.  He really wanted all poses and is very pleased with the price we paid.

I couldn't scan the pics so I tried to take a pic of the pic.. (confusing yet? lol) Here is just a few..





We are home now.. hubby is now sleeping because he has to work from about 1:30am til noon tomorrow I think.  He needs sleep.  Next week we will be busy with all the rehearsals .. dress rehearsals included.  I will be happy when this is over to be honest.  Although I do love her performance.. but I am grateful it is only every other year.

Thank you all for the prayers for my dad.  He is finally home and happy to be there.  He could definitely use more prayers as he is not completely healed.

I will leave you with a video of Ethan taken yesterday.  About 30 seconds after I shut off the camera his left hand was covered in paint.  He moves fast! 

1 comment:

Tasha said...

yes i have the same problem with the fast restrants..

your lil girl is beautiful!