Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Favorite Books and laughter

It's time for another Monday Mingle.  I have actually taken a long break this week.  I really need to get better at blogging.  Where do all the moms find the time?




THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS (submitted by Lauren from (Mis) Adventures in Theatre!):

1) What was your favorite childhood book?  What is your favorite book now?
2) Have you ever done Relay for Life/Race for the Cure/any sort of walk or run for a cause?  What made you do it?
3) What in the last month has made you laugh the hardest?






The name of the book series I was trying to remember was Alfred Hitchcock and the 3 Investigators.


Thank you to all the soldiers, past and present, for all you have done for us!

4 comments:

Mama said...

do u remember choose ur own adventure books? Hope this month gets better 4 u. i'm a ballet mommy too and it is stressful.

Highland Mummy said...

Ahh, forgot all about Beverley Clearly: I loved her books too!

Sounds like you have been stressed, hoefully things will get better

Highland Mummy(Allison)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello! Oh I loved Beverly Cleary too, however I have never heard of Fifteen.

Oh wow on the breathing during track. I always had issues with my ankles - they are super weak...weird right?

I am so sorry about your dad...I hope he is doing better now.

I hope June will be a wonderful month for you : )

Lisa B. said...

I've gotta try the Twilight books - I've heard SO many good things about them!