Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday Mingle..

I am behind.. again. 
I did have one posted and uploaded yesterday but it was really choppy! 
Turns out my laptop seems to be overheating.. 
So I posted a quick one this morning. At least I tried! 

THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS (submitted by Eighty MPH Mom) :

1. Currently, what are your top 3 favorite television shows?
2. What is one restaurant you wish you had in your area?
3. What do you feel is the toughest part of being a parent (even if you aren't one!)?



Here is the Mingle my daughter wanted to do.. (she begged and begged!) 
I think she is a natural!

5 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello - both of you! Your daughter did a super job! I would love a Togo's too - we had one by our old house, but not here. She really is a natural at vlogging!

I wish we had a Sonic too LOL - we see the commercials all the time, yet there aren't any near us.

I agree with you about your children hurting. It is the most difficult part by far.

Thanks for joining in girls!

Daenel T. said...

Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it.

Love old tv shows ~ I'm a TV Land and Nick at Night addict. We have Sonic, I haven't been there yet. *hangs head*

Hi Anna! You did a wonderful job. You're a super star. :-)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I never got into Bones - but I've always been intrigued by that one..
There's not a Sonic up here which is fine with me, LOL I went to one in TX last year and wasn't very impressed. I'd rather go to Burger Master :)
21 and 9 is a huge difference! What a vast emotional difference for you too.
Your daughter definitely is a natural vlogger :)
Hope you're having a great week{end}!

Cluttered Brain said...

Hi!!! i didn't get to all the mingles last week!! Sorry. i am back mingling--LOL.

I LOVE your mingles!!!

And your daughter is a natural! You are right.

Mmm. Sonic shakes are so good.

The toughest part about being a parent is watching your kids in pain..Ai yi yi.

You are right. I hope you will join up next week..err..well this week..LOL.

Have a fabulous week!

Cluttered Brain said...

And Bones is a good show. I just recently got hooked...WAY GOOD....

:)