Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

busy, busy

Life has been busy.. for sure. 

Last week my brothers were both coming up from Florida.  I don't think they have ever been up here at the same time.  We decided to have a cookout on Sunday so we could all spend some time together.  However, David was working all week and Angel had courses to do for work.. so that meant I had to mow the lawn.. Seriously??  I think I mowed a part once in the 9 years we lived here.. there was no way..

But I did it.. I seriously did it.. wow.  It took all day.. and it was hot.. but I did it.  I am proud of myself.  I did have a problem with the side yard, which is like a swamp.  The mower clogged and got stuck.  Angel managed to finish that part for me. 

Chicken Pox...

I mentioned a while back that I thought Anna had the chicken pox.. nope.. she had these dots ..with clear puss filled tops.. but they never got cloudy or even scabbed over.. they just got smaller.  It was the weirdest thing.  They did not even spread after a warm bath.. she did get maybe 2 or 3 more the next day.. but that was it.  She probably had a total of 23 spots.  So odd. 

We bought a smaller pool for this summer.. it is only 3 ft high but Anna and Ethan have been having a blast in it daily.  However it is cold today.. so it is not happening today.  Here are a few pics though.

 

DSCF0488

DSCF0508

DSCF0507 DSCF0519 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here there is a bug crawling on Ethan’s hands.. he was fascinated!

DSCF0517

No comments: