Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Bowling!

Friday of Vacation week.. We took the kids bowling.  Poor Ethan cried at first.  I don’t wanna go bowling.. I want my mommy!  However, when we got there he had a blast.  They even had a lightweight bowling ball just for him. 

DSCF0687 DSCF0692

The first ball he rolled.. he kinda dropped down the aisle.  After that, he preferred to use this handy equipment. 

DSCF0705

 

DSCF0708

I am not sure which was more fun for him.. the bowling or the bubbler..

DSCF0710

 

Below are some clips of the kids bowling.  Kaitlyn can definitely bowl straight down that aisle..

Next up.. Anna gets a spare!! 

Ethan surprised us all! 

love the walk of victory..  lol

 

DSCF0713

Anna did so well.. she beat my score!  Well, I am pretty bad though..

 

 Photo587  Photo589

Not a bad way to spend a rainy day..

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Ethan kills me with that strut!