Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Mingle - Blogging



This week’s questions (submitted by Robyn from Robyn’s Online World) :
1. What does your extended family think of your blog?
2. Has anyone in your family ever asked you not to include them on your blog?
3. How supportive is your immediate household about your blogging?

Not sure what is up with putting my vids on YouTube.  It is fine on my computer but slightly off sync.  Vimeo makes me wait awhile before they convert and I don't like waiting..

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I had a little hubby complaining too, which I don't do anymore...which is why he is never mentioned hehehe. Nice to meet you.

Daenel T. said...

LOL @ the co~worker story. You're right, gotta be careful with those stories. :-)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Oopsie - you were so busted!! LOL, it's easy to forget who reads sometimes and how that can get us into trouble!

Thanks so much for mingling!

Jendi said...

Yea - Vimeo makes the non-paying customers wait a while....

He was busted! Hope he does better with the dog now. :)
Have a great day!