Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

2 Mingles in one post

I have been sick. My usually seasonal sickness.. not fun. Last week I decided to do a non vocal mingle.. but never put it together. So today will be two mingles in one.




This week’s questions:
1. Describe (or show) your favorite picture of someone in your family. Why does this one mean so much to you?
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
3. Where were you on September 11, 2001






Last week's questions..

1. What is the weirdest thing you did as a child?
2. What are your top 3 guilty pleasures?
3. What song never fails to make you think of your significant other and smile (or a family member is you do not have a significant other)?





and here are some of my favorite past pictures..

2 comments:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Hope you feel better soon. We are suffering with allergies here at our house soon. My husband has always had allergies in spring and fall, but I have just developed allergies that are bad the last couple of years - it stinks!

Love the picture you shared. I recently lost both my grandma's and miss them so much.

Cluttered Brain said...

Wow! Thanks for mingling! 2 mingles....Cool.
Hope your allergies are better. allergies SUCK!