Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Drip, drip, drip.. goes the water..

I tend to think of that song every single time I take a shower.  Ever since I married Angel, and moved to CT.  We  have had low water pressure.  Taking a shower felt like you were in the rain.  drip drip drip.  I think I shared here (maybe not) that 2 weeks ago, they were draining our hydrants and putting in a new water main.  We were left with brown water.  Thankfully, we thougth ahead and filled every container we could.  After they finished however, 2 days later.. our cul-de-sac was filled with water and it didn’t rain.  Our pipes busted.  Trucks were brought in and Ethan enjoyed spending the day watching big trucks dig up our cul-de-sac.  
We found out that when they had worked on the main pipes they routed it to another town. The pipe busted because the water pressure is significantly higher now and the pipes couldn't handle it.  So when I finally took a shower.. I still expected the low drip of the water.  Well, that isn't the case anymore!  I was sooo excited.. I called Angel in to feel the water while I was in the shower.  Whoo hoo.. it was awesome!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Saturday night I did the stupidest thing.  I stayed up all night long.  I was playing Perfect World with Angel.  Anna and Ethan were in bed.. When we realized it was 5am .. he went to bed.  I didn't bother.  Instead I spent the morning cleaning.. working through some piles, Anna's laundry, etc.  The house is in really bad shape.  Ethan woke at 8:30,  I woke up David so he could get a shower.  Angel took him to work and got back before 10:30 and the game playing began again.  By about 3pm I couldn't do it anymore.  I was so sick of being on the computer.  I had also been getting up here and there and attacking Anna's room.  I was also starting to pass out at the computer.. lol.  In the middle of a fight.. LOL.  Thankfully I woke before I got killed..

Ethan left at 4:30.  I sat with Angel and just thought.. forget this!  and went to bed.  for one hour.  sigh..  
Angel was supposed to make Thai.. that didn't happen.  We ate peanut butter and jelly.  I decided to watch some comedians on you tube.  Brian Regan was pretty funny.  Watched some Eureka with Angel then he took his second nap.. ( He took one after lunch)  I finished up the room with Anna.. looks so  much better right now.  Put her in at 10:30 and I went to bed.  woke at 6:15 but managed to sleep again til 7. 

Of course I am now sick.  Runny nose.. ugh.  What in the world was I thinking???   I am so not young anymore.

Ethan comes today at 10 - 5:30.  Tomorrow evening we pick up my mom for the week.  I am hoping to get Anna's curtain up (with Angel's help), and her floor washed.  Going to have her do 2 pages for school and maybe we can finally cover her journal.  I am trying to be better and less strict.  Last year I made her work through Monday holidays.  Because it messed up our schedule during the week.  She will do 1 page of math and one daily gram.  We have steaks for the grill and Angel wants me to make some onion rings.. Ethan’s favorite! 
Enjoy the day today! 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: