Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just a lazy Saturday..

Well, went to bed right after posting last night.  Fell asleep around 2:30am.  Woke up at 7am.  Managed to fall back to sleep til 7:30.  I stayed in bed hoping that I would doze off again.  I gave up around 8:15am.  I got 5 hours of sleep.. sigh. 

However, I am happy that when I weighed in I lost 2.5 lbs since last Saturday.  I had joined some Youtubers in a weight loss challenge.  I didn’t think I was doing so well since I have been snacking constantly.  Apparently I was still doing pretty good.  Maybe next week I can eliminate the mindless snacking! 

Took advantage of no Ballet today.  That meant no reason to go out at all this weekend.  Not a bad deal.  Spent the day in my sweats.  Watched some Gilmore Girls, Youtube and even the Fox movie that was on tonight as well as played some Perfect World with hubby. 

Tomorrow will be a usual day aside from Angel working.  Ethan comes around 8:30.  I am hoping there isn’t too much snow tonight as but Ethan’s mom and David needs to get to work. 

No comments: