Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

I know, I am a few days late.  It is really the 3rd day of the New Year.  I have had my nieces all week so it has been extremely busy around here.  We took the girls home yesterday.  Today is really the start of the New Year for us.  Today Angel goes back to work for the first time since he was hospitalized Thanksgiving week.  Anna starts schooling again for the first time since then also.   I need to totally get back on track in so many areas.  One area that I need to work on is blogging again.  I miss the blogging world.  I have been vlogging a bit on YouTube in the past 6 months.  I have decided that I can't hide anymore.  Life is too short for me to be hiding away and not letting anyone know the real me.  This is an area I am going to be working on this year.  I have other fears but I just don't feel comfortable overcoming them yet.  Let's just start here.. lol. 

I hope to put up some holiday pictures and or videos in the next few days.  Going to take some time to get back in the swing of things. 

I will leave you with this video. 





No comments: