I decided to participate in The 31 Day Photo and Prompt Challenge at It’s Gravy, Baby! I have seen this around Facebook, but have not joined in. My niece started doing it while she was here. I think it is an awesome idea to do it in a blog. If you would like to join in, Click the button below. All the prompts are at the site.
A photo of yourself with 10 facts
- I hate pictures of myself.
- I am a 42 year old mom of 2 and Meemaw to 2.
- When I was 10 I changed my name spelling to Lynda because I loved Lynda Carter. (We even share the same birthday)
- I started teaching sunday school for preschoolers at 15.
- I can not imagine never having kids in my life. It would be boring!
- My dream as a child was to teach, open a daycare center or become a foster mother. I did run a family daycare in my home for 5 years.
- I am extremely shy in person, at social gatherings prefer to hang out with the younger kids.
- I have a phobia of driving.
- I was a single mom for almost 11 years.
- I avoided all guys til I met my persistent hubby 17 years ago. (married 11 years now).