Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The 31 Day Photo & Prompt Challenge

I decided to participate in The 31 Day Photo and Prompt Challenge at It’s Gravy, Baby!  I have seen this around Facebook, but have not joined in.  My niece started doing it while she was here.  I think it is an awesome idea to do it in a blog.  If you would like to join in, Click the button below.  All the prompts are at the site. 

 

Day 1:
A photo of yourself with 10 facts

me

  • I hate pictures of myself.
  • I am a 42 year old mom of 2 and Meemaw to 2.
  • When I was 10 I changed my name spelling to Lynda because I loved Lynda Carter. (We even share the same birthday)
  • I started teaching sunday school for preschoolers at 15.
  • I can not imagine never having kids in my life.  It would be boring!
  • My dream as a child was to teach, open a daycare center or become a foster mother.  I did run a family daycare in my home for 5 years.
  • I am extremely shy in person, at social gatherings prefer to hang out with the younger kids.
  • I have a phobia of driving.
  • I was a single mom for almost 11 years.
  • I avoided all guys til I met my persistent hubby 17 years ago.  (married 11 years now).

1 comment:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello! It was fun to learn about you. You are the second person that has said they have a phobia about driving.

It's nice to meet you!