Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photo & Prompt Challenge: Day 3

Day 3 - Your favorite shows

We do not watch alot of shows on TV.  There is however, one show that we can not miss. 

We have watched Bones since the first time it aired. 

 

Anna and I enjoy watching a series together during lunch break. 

The current one we are getting from the library. 

The one show we can watch over and over again as a family is..

We own the dvd's to Dr. Who.  Unfortunately, we do not have cable so we have not seen the new season yet.  :-(

 

Then last but not least.  Our favorite Asian Drama is

We really enjoy Asian Dramas as a family.  They do not take years to end.  They usually last about 20+ weeks and have an ending.  This drama made us laugh and cry.  We really fell in love with the characters.  My daughter loves that she is now able to read the subtitles with us as well.  I would love to get ahold of the Manga for this story. 

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I loved Gilmour Girls, now the mom plays on Parenthood and its my favourite show

Crystal said...

I love Gilmore Girls. I use to watch it with my mom and sisters growing up.