Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Photo & Prompt Challenge: Day 7

Day 7 - Something you use every day.


1. Magic Bullet
We seriously use this every single morning for our smoothies.  I am a bit worried that we will kill it soon.  It has held up a long time so far. 

2. My laptop
I never, ever go a day without getting on my laptop.  Is that sad or what? 

3. My cell phone. 
This is another way for me to connect with the outside world.  I never go anywhere without it.  With my cell I can connect with my son, my parents and one of my closest friends.  I have also been using the task list on here as well as my calendar.  Really nice to have everything in one place. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have never used a Magic Bullet, but I like smoothies. Maybe I should get one.

Laura said...

I like my Magic Bullet for smoothies too. I just wish it was better for chopping up things too as its my appliance for the camper!

Randi said...

I would love a Magic Bullet, trying to get DH to agree, lol. :)