Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I can’t believe it’s been 12 years!

Twelve years ago, I walked down the aisle and vowed to spend my life with Angel.  Now, I am so grateful that he is still by my side.  Thankful the Lord granted us more time together. 

We decided we really needed to go out.  We went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday.  We had not been there in quite some time.  The food was pretty good.  Sometimes however, I wish we could find some really good hot wings.  These were not it. 

Angel had lobster tail and steak with onion rings and mashed cauliflower.  His dietitian told him he should try some since potatoes are very high in potassium. 

I had herb crusted tilapia, asparagus and white cheddar mashed potatoes.  I also tried some of the lobster tail since I have never eaten lobster. 

It always amazes me when they ask if we want desert.  We have only had desert maybe twice in a restaurant.  Seriously, we always leave really full! 

Next Angel wanted to see Cowboys and Aliens. 

image

Isn’t that romantic?  Sigh.  However, I will admit.. it was really good and it was even better when Harrison Ford’s grumpy character gave that half smile I love so much.  Oh yes, I had a crush on him when I was a kid.  I think it is time to introduce Anna to Star Wars.  :-) 

It was really nice to just spend a nice time alone with Angel for a change.  I wish we could do it more often. 

No comments: