Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am just a jumble of thoughts today.  So here it goes..

  • Angel’s IV filter removal went really well!
  • We had a week off with dance, which was really nice. 
  • We spent Thanksgiving at my mom’s.
  • IMAG0603
  • Mainly because our oven doesn’t really work
  • I called her the day before to remind her how to keep the turkey gluten free.
  • The day of Thanksgiving she wasn’t thinking and stuffed the turkey
  • with regular stuffing
  • so I couldn’t eat the turkey
  • or the gravy..
  • Sad smile
  • I survived though.  Even after I helped her debone the turkey and put it away
  • Had a great time with the family too! 
  • I missed Jade terribly!
  • IMAG0605
  • She is growing too fast! 
  • We had fun with Mike’s jokes. 
  • Lots of laughter all around.
  • Friday we got a few deals later in the day. 
  • We had a friend of Anna’s stay over from Friday til yesterday.
  • Also had to pick up ballet shoes for Anna
  • 30.00!! 
  • I detest the need for money!
  • Right now I keep getting cyber Monday emails..
  • I can’t look.. still costs money.. Sad smile
  • This is what we spotted on our outing..
  • IMAG0610
  • I want that dog! 
  • We did have a great weekend though!
  • More laughter
  • Especially when Anna was over tired and freaking out at the kitten
  • Wish I had taken a video!
  • She was standing on the couch crying.. the kitten was on the floor stalking her.. Kitten jumped on couch, she screamed loud.  Kitten freaked and ran to the basement. 
  • We could not stop laughing!  Poor Anna. 
  • About 5 min later kitten tried to come back.  Anna was calming down on my lap. 
  • Kitten comes up looking skittish.. Anna spots her looking at her and screams again
  • kitten runs back down
  • poor kitten..
  • It was obviously time for bed!
  • I tried to buy a turkey
  • It was almost 3.00 a pound.
  • went for a chicken instead. 
  • Angel put a rock under our heating element to keep it in place
  • seemed to work, oven stayed on
  • chicken was great.  Not turkey but still great.
  • Today is Monday…
  • which means back to school and dance. 
  • Always a lot of cleaning to be done after a lazy weekend too. 
  • Off to work I go…
  • Happy Monday!
  • I leave you with one more picture..
  • IMAG0601

No comments: