Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Been thinking…

Well, it’s been a long time.  I don’t know why I have been gone so long.  I seem to just not be in the mood to write.  It’s not just here either.  I rarely update anywhere online these days.  I spend a lot of time thinking..

oh I should blog that. 

Oh those pics would go great on the blog! 

But I don’t actually do it.  I think part of the problem is I compare my blog to some of the others I read.  They have fancy blogs with awesome contents.  They are terrific writers.  They get so many comments.  My blog can never be like that.. I am so boring!  My Grammar is awful!  Writing was my worse subject in school. 

One day I thought back to why I started a blog.   I blogged because Anna was growing so fast.  I wanted to share all the things she was doing and saying.  I shared things that I wanted to remember, things she could read as she got older.  That was what my blog was for.  The family.

It’s time to get back to that.  Now I have Ethan here a lot and he can say the cutest things (although don’t tell him that.  He hates being called cute.) and I am not writing about it!   It’s time to stop worrying about what others think of my blog and just blog for me (and my family of course).

No comments: