Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ristorante Pizza Night


A while ago I signed up for the Ristorante Pizza Campaign through BzzAgent.  I received a coupon for two pizza’s to check out.  I know I can’t eat the pizza but I figured the family would enjoy it. 
Ristorante Pizza by Dr. Oetker is a favorite in Italy.  It’s been around since 1985, however didn’t come to the states til 2009.  It has a thin crispy crust and is topped with unique toppings.  Hubby decided to try the Speciale which included Pepperoni, cooked ham, and spicy herbs. 
IMAG1113
I only had to pop it in the oven at 425 for 14 minutes. 
IMAG1114
It looked really good.  The family really loved it.  Angel is not a fan of boxed pizza at all.  He usually avoids it completely.  He was quite impressed.  Ethan loved it so much he was upset when we ran out.  He insisted I just had to make more.  He doesn’t know we have a box of the Quattro Formaggi in our freezer right now.  He will be quite surprised. 

What’s your favorite boxed pizza?  Are you planning on trying this out?  I have a feeling we will be purchasing more in the future. 

*as a BzzAgent I did receive coupons for two free pizzas to try and review. 

No comments: