Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When are you too old for Chuck E Cheese?

I just love my girls!  When my nieces come every vacation, there are a lot of girls in the house.  Ethan (my grandson) always claims he doesn’t like them here.. but when they arrive he loves all the attention.  The day before they were leaving, I asked if he was going to miss them.. he said “NO!  But I will miss their Ipods.” 

In the past, we used to always go to Chuck E Cheese.  We stopped going a few years ago, although I am not sure why.  I kinda figured a 14 and 12 year old would not want to spend the day there.  Oh how wrong I was.  We were going through old pictures and hit a bunch of Chuck E ones.  They started talking about how we just had to go again. 

We decided to surprise them.  On Thursday evening I told them we would be going shopping.  I insisted they come because they had been there a week already and just needed to get out of the house.  We drove from around the back of the place and as we came to the front the screams began.  Ethan was so thrilled he just couldn’t relax even for a moment. 

DSCF2682

DSCF2685

I got tickets!!

DSCF2686

DSCF2690

DSCF2692

Pizza!

DSCF2695

DSCF2696

DSCF2698

Even hubby joined in on the fun.

DSCF2699

DSCF2700

DSCF2705

DSCF2707

I had such a hard time getting everyone out of the place. 

Ethan ended up sleeping over since it was so late anyways. 

DSCF2708

Anna and Kate slept in the living room,

while Jade and Ethan took Anna’s room. 

Anna loved waking up to find Popotan in the chair with her.

DSCF2709

Of course, Ethan snuggled up next to Kate the next morning

so he could play on her Ipod. 

 

p2180134

Jade and Anna at Chuck E Cheese in 2004

No comments: