Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Almost forgot!

I almost forgot to blog!

I am actually in bed right now. Settled for the night. I feel so tired but I am really not sure why.  I thought I slept well last night.

Today was a good day.  The sun finally made an appearance, which was wonderful.  Anna had her six hours of dance today.  After dropping her off, we headed to a few markets.  We went to the Indian market first and picked up a huge bag of jasmine rice for 14.00 and I got some dried beans. Then we headed to the Asian market for a few items.

When we got home, Angel napped while I started dinner.  Something I swore as a child, I would never eat.  Stuffed Peppers! 

It was actually really good. Even Angel enjoyed it.  I had some meat mixture left over.  When we picked up Anna, we decided to stop and get more peppers.  While we were there we spotted artichoke.  We had Pnever had that before.  We decided to check it out. Tomorrow I will be digging for instructions.

Now I am really getting sleeping.  Please forgive all grammatical errors. This is my phone's fault.  :-)

I will leave you with a picture of our meal.  Doesn't it look good?


No comments: