Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Already??

Where did April go?  I have been a terrible blogger.  Things have been so crazy around here.  I have been going through some emotional issues.  Just so much going on.  I was sitting here watching tv with hubby when I realized something.  I need to get back to blogging regularly.  I was staring at the little calendar on my screen that says May 1st and thought, “this would be a good time to challenge myself”.  Of course the other voice in my head says, “oh you are just setting yourself up for failure”. 

The first part wins.  I am challenging myself to blog every day in May.  Now it could get really crazy because this is the month of Anna’s dance recital.  When I think back to last year, I actually vlogged for the entire month of March!  If I could do that, I can most certainly do this.  So this is day 1 of the May Challenge (sorry, not good with catchy terms.. lol).  Since it is going on 11pm, I won’t be saying much more tonight.  Just too tired to think more clearly.  Be prepared for a random month.  Smile 

I will end with this.  Tonight I made some Peppermint patties and they were yummy! 

IMAG1343

You can find the recipe at Chocolate Covered Katie.  I just love this blog!

No comments: