I have not been around much on here. I really need to change that. I will start off with a meme that I love to read. Angel just got back from the hospital. I will try to post on that later today.
1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
~Oh that one is a bit hard. Since I can’t eat a lot of things anymore. I will have to go with Frito’s Corn chips. Loved those and I can eat them again now that I am allowing corn back into my diet.
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
~ I would have to say Mayonnaise. I can’t stand low fat Mayo at all. I am very picky about the Mayo I use. Hellmann’s and Kraft’s are fine. I detest Miracle Whip.. eww.
3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
~Swimming. That is the best way to cool off. Sadly, I don’t get to do it very often. We really need to fix our pool.
4. What's your favorite summer read?
~ I love romantic mysteries with a bit of humor. Lately that means Nora Roberts.
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?
~ The heat really isn’t bad here in CT. Not for me anyways. I love the summer. I kinda wish it was a bit warmer. I do not like winter. I think it is easier to cool off than it is to warm up. Once I get cold I start shivering. I used to sit on my heater when we lived in RI.