Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday - August 17

 
 

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?

For me that would probably be milk and/or orange juice.  We are constantly running out.  For hubby that would be Pepsi.  Anna is following in his footsteps.  Drives me absolutely insane.  One day I am going to get them off that corn syrup and they will love me for it... I hope..  

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?

Hmm.. this is a hard one.  I don't enjoy being alone most times.  It would depend on my mood.  I would probably tell you I would get some serious cleaning done, or organize all the paperwork.. but in reality I would probably end up watching an Asian Drama or reading a really good book.  Then I would start to get bored and wish I had someone to share the day with. 

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?

I am not a licensed driver however, when I did practice with hubby I tried to stay right on the speed limit.  I was so paranoid about going over and I hated to think I was slowing people behind me if I drove under. As a passenger and there are times when I keep an eye on the speedometer.  I am fine when hubby goes up to 5 miles over but any more than that I get tense and fight to keep my mouth shut.  I might joke about it hoping he gets the hint.  I usually keep my mind off it by reading, doing Sudoku puzzles or texting on my phone. 

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??

I used to love making cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies.  However, now that I can't enjoy either one I have not really found that favorite dessert yet.  When I did make cheesecake and those cookies, it was from scratch.  They are truly the best recipes. 


5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?

I would have to say a mouse.  I don't want spiders anywhere near me!  Definitely not crawling across my face!  I did have a hamster running on me in the middle of the night.  I posted this on my old blog.

I had a dream that anna was hitting me.. I was trying to grab her hand.. but her hand was soft and fuzzy.. I woke up and knew right away it was the hamster.. I yelled for angel to put the light on.. he was now on anna's mat looking at me like.. "HI!".. I said.. grab him.. and the chase was on..LOL.

No comments: