Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday – Naming twins and more

 
 

 

 1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?

~I would want to work with children.  If I had the means I think I would foster or adopt.  I can not think of any better way to make a difference in a child’s life.  Or maybe even work in a home for children.  It would have to be something where I would work personally with them.  I know it isn’t really a profession but honestly, that is where I would want to devote my time and energy.


2. How often do you clean out your car?

~Honestly, whenever I know someone is going to be in the van (other than family).  Last time we had plans to carpool with someone and I desperately needed to get that van in order.  Although I have cleaned it once since then simply because I was tired of looking at it.  So maybe every 3 months or so. 


3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?

~Deeply relieved!  Although I don’t think I would create some huge fashion crime.  I am a jeans/tshirt kinda gal.  When my niece was here last month, she was so embarrassed because I went out in Crocs!  What can I say, they are comfortable and don’t kill my feet. 


4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?

~That used to be toast with butter.. Without a doubt.  Now would be really hard.  I usually have a mixture of nuts around or even pb on rice cakes.  I would do mashed potatoes but that takes work.  It has to be something that is easy to just grab.  As for an activity.. when I am angry or stressed that would be cleaning.  I would stew and clean til I was able to calm down.  It would have to be really severe for this though since food is my first option.  LOL. 


5. If you had twins, what would you name them?

~I always wanted a David and Kassandra.  I did get my David so that is taken care of.  I think I would keep Kassandra and Gabriella for girls.. Boys hmm.. That is a hard one since David was the only name I really loved.  Hubby wanted an Alarico.  I would call him Ricky for short.  LOL.  But I do like Kevin, Matthew, Kyle, Caleb, Eric, Jesse.. okay seriously, I can’t answer this question.. so let’s assume the twins are girls.. then I am all set.. Smile

No comments: