Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Question Friday–The one about the taco.

 

 

1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?

~I love laughing with him.  Now matter what we are doing, shopping, or sitting in bed talking, I love listening to him laugh.  It makes me feel good. The fact that no matter where we are or what we are doing, we are usually joking around about something just makes everything better. 

2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?

~ The side.  I would assume it would be awkward to start from the top.. hmm..

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?

~ No, because then the killer/stalker/creature would know that I am scared.  I try to walk at a normal pace while trying to tell myself that I am an adult not a child.  It doesn’t usually work since my imagination doesn’t know how to shut off. 


4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?

~ Wow, just one.  How about motivation.  I would love to be a motivated person.  With motivation I could lose weight, have a pristine home, work toward being a perfect wife and mother.   Sadly I am not motivated at all.  Sad smile 


5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?

~ definitely depends on the child.  Anna has been fascinated with boys and being a mom since she was 2!!  She once tried to tell daddy that he was kissing me all wrong  (apparently she was studying Spiderman’s technique!) Anna and I have had many talks throughout the years and it is not over.  I firmly believe we should answer questions as they are asked (of course being careful not to share too much info when they are 4), and keep in mind that they hear things from other kids at a young age.  We want to be careful of them getting wrong info.  We also have to remember that ignoring it doesn’t make it stay away.  They are going to grow up and learn things whether we tell them or not. 

No comments: