Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My week in a Photo a Day Challenge..

I decided to join a photo challenge last week and it has been fun. 

I got the list from fatmumslim

Here is my week  in pictures. 

day20

Day 20 – Today: 

They were repaving the road in front of our house.  Never mind the fact that they ended up coming back to dig up the middle again to do some thing to the sewer cover. 

day21

Day 21 – Cool

To me there is nothing better to cool you down than ice cold water. 

day 22

Day 22 – Home

Home is wherever my family is.  Sadly, David isn’t in this pic. 

day 23

Day 23 – Pair

I saw the cutest salt and pepper shaker in Mystic.  I just love Koalas! 

day 24

Day 24 – Path

The path down the veggie aisle at our local grocery store. 

day 25

Day 25 – Fresh

My husband..need I say more? 

day26

Day 26 – Dream

To my precious baby girl, may all your dreams come true 

 

If you would like to join in go to fatmumslim for the September List. 

No comments: