Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Question Friday–From Wedding Dresses to Ice Cream

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)

422468_10150575180428391_1474989008_n

~ I don’t remember it taking very long.  It was quite some time ago.  I do remember seeing it in a magazine and I just loved it.  I knew that it was not something I could afford so I went looking for a different dress.  Angel insisted that regardless of the cost, I buy the one I loved in the magazine.  After searching I finally gave in. 


2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?

~Totally depends on the person and where we are.  I would never want to embarrass someone in public, however, if it was among family.. I might joke around about it .. just a little. 
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?

~That would have to be my husbands failed liver transplant.  I honestly do not think I have ever been more terrified.  Although the memory of that big, black, hairy spider on me still sends shivers. 


4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.

~That used to be easy!  Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup, or Cherry Garcia.  Now however (being casein free) I am still working on it.  I have enjoyed SoDelicious.  Here is the next one for me to try. 

IMAG1705


5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?

~Normally, I don’t sleep well in other places.  However, I don’t seem to remember lying awake at any of the last few hotels we have been in.  So I guess I sleep pretty well.

No comments: