1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
~ I don’t remember it taking very long. It was quite some time ago. I do remember seeing it in a magazine and I just loved it. I knew that it was not something I could afford so I went looking for a different dress. Angel insisted that regardless of the cost, I buy the one I loved in the magazine. After searching I finally gave in.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
~Totally depends on the person and where we are. I would never want to embarrass someone in public, however, if it was among family.. I might joke around about it .. just a little.
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
~That would have to be my husbands failed liver transplant. I honestly do not think I have ever been more terrified. Although the memory of that big, black, hairy spider on me still sends shivers.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
~That used to be easy! Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup, or Cherry Garcia. Now however (being casein free) I am still working on it. I have enjoyed SoDelicious. Here is the next one for me to try.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
~Normally, I don’t sleep well in other places. However, I don’t seem to remember lying awake at any of the last few hotels we have been in. So I guess I sleep pretty well.