Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A late Five Question Friday–Mooo!

I completely forgot about Five Question Friday.  It was such a stressful day, I forgot everything.  Sigh.  Better late than never, right?
 
 

1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?

~Homecoming for what?  Totally clueless here! 


2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?

~ Only on big items like a camera.  I would do the research, present him with my options and ask what he thinks.  He is so wonderful that 90% of the time, he will tell me to get it.  I don’t think I ask for much at all.  Matter of fact, my camera is about 6 years old.  Now I do want a Kindle.  He thinks I should wait.  As much as I would love one, I am not about to fight over it considering it is a want, not a need.  He is completely right in us not getting one right now.  It would be silly of me to push. 

As for him, he is pretty much the same way.  He will ask what I think about him getting a new video card for the computer.  I take care of the checkbook and the bills. He actually handed them over to me after we got married and I have not had a problem with a that.  Being a single mom for 10 years, it helps me to know exactly what we have.  He will always ask if we have enough for certain items like gas, etc. We have never had an argument over finances. I am so thankful for that. 


3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?

~I have no desire to be famous.  I do not like to stand out at all.  I like my privacy. Smile 


4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?

~Yes, there have been times when I just completely felt like I was going insane. Almost like a mental breakdown I guess.  The last time was when I got the news that Angel was not going to make it out of the surgery room.  That was the most terrifying moment of my life.  I felt like I had no control over the sound coming from my lips.  I didn’t even care who heard me.  It was the oddest feeling.  I am so thankful that the Lord did not think Angel was ready to leave us yet. 


5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing...)

Burger - Well done.  No red or pink in that meat.  There was a time it did not worry me at all.  Matter of fact, mom taught me to taste the meatball mixture before we rolled them up. (I know some of you are disgusted now.. sorry)  Just to make sure it was seasoned correctly.  Nothing was measured.. it was a pinch of this and a handful of that.  Now however, I do not trust it.  My son once got in trouble at a church camp because he refused to eat the hamburger they served him.  It was red in the middle.  I was proud of him for not giving in and very disappointed with the adults in charge. 

Now, steak is a different matter.  I don’t mind pink.  The inside isn’t exposed to bacteria like the outside.  However I don’t want running red juices either.  I guess I am kinda particular with my meat.  LOL.

No comments: