Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Question Friday – Embarrassing CD’s and most hated chores.

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?

~The Monkees Greatest Hits.  I love the Monkees and I want the full series of their TV show.  Does that make me weird? 


2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?

~Hmm.. I have to think on this one.  There are some things that he cooks/makes better than I do.  Like some korean dishes and western omelet.  He is way better at fixing computers but the since I have to pick one thing, that would be ….. Procrastination!  (sorry honey.)


3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?

~Usually a week or two before Halloween…


4. Family closets - Yay or nay?

~Nay!  There are jam packed with things I do not want to go through. 


5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?

~Usually I would say laundry, but I think I detest dusting the most.  A chore I had as a kid and always hated it.  Laundry and dishes come in at a close second.  Unfortunately I can’t get away from those.

No comments: