Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hanging around at a Spaghetti Dinner.

Today was a very busy day.  Annaleah had rehearsal this afternoon so we rushed her to be there on time.  Then we headed over to Burlington Coat Factory where Ethan tried on some silly hats. 

IMAG1777

IMAG1778

IMAG1779

We drove around for a bit waiting for Anna’s rehearsal to finish up.

After picking up Anna we headed out to

St. Joseph’s School for the Spaghetti Dinner.

IMAG1780

IMAG1781

IMAG1782

Gotta love that face.

IMAG1785

While waiting for Anna to perform, Ethan had a blast with these popsicle sticks.  I got the idea from Pinterest.  I cut up a strip of vecro and put pieces on each end.  I played with this for hours.  Talk about cheap fun.

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of Anna’s performance.  We had to sit on the side lines so other people could enjoy their meals.  I did attempt some videos, but due to choreography I can’t share them here.  Sad smile 

Tomorrow will be another busy day.  Hopefully I will get lots of pictures. 

No comments: