Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Weeks in Pictures–Photo A Day Challenge

Yep, I am late.  I have been so busy it’s insane.  So here we go. 

17

Day 17 – In My fridge

There is a lot less in there now.  Time to shop again. 

18

Day 18 – Price

The one snack my daughter gets on a regular basis. 

She is not happy after finding out it has partially hydrogenated fats in it. 

19

Day 19 – Underneath

Bubbles lives underneath my computer table. 

20

Day 20 – Man-made

Homemade coleslaw and rice wontons

21

Day 21 – Sometimes

I wish I could order at regular fast food places.

Being gluten and dairy free can be hard at times..

 

22

Day 22 – Up

We were obviously in the grocery store.  Smile 

23

Day 23 – Before Bedtime

Every night before bed I like to do a Sudoku Puzzle. 

24

Day 24 – Three Things

My pillow, blanket and clock… goodnight

25

Day 25 - Frame

26

Day 26 – Near

There are always bottles of water nearby.  We fill them halfway and freeze.

27

Day 27 – Love/Hate

I love Asian Dramas but hate how they always make me cry! 

28

Day 28 – A Good Thing

It was really hard to find an idea for a picture because it was such a rough day.  Then Anna read to Ethan before bed.  Precious Moments right there.

29

Day 29 – Errand

A trip to the mall.  Sadly we came out empty handed. 

30

Day 30 – You, then

This is me at around 10 years old. 

If you would like to join us for October, it’s not too late.  Head on over to FatMumSlim for the new list. 

No comments: