Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Question Friday : Will winter ever end?


1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?

Probably the one thing I wish I did not have to teach them is how to deal with hurt feelings.  Especially when it comes from friends and those that they trust.  I don’t think it ever gets easier. 


2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?

I had no idea it was going away!  What are the options now?  Sadly I have not been keeping up with many blogs unless they come to my inbox. 


3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange?

We love British Comedy!  Catherine Tate is one of our favorites.


4. Do you prefer card games or board games?

I love board games but I will admit that I tend to keep cards around.  There are so many things you can play with just a deck of cards.


5. Will winter ever end?

I really hope so.  This is getting really depressing.  I need sunshine and warmth to survive!! 

No comments: