Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can’t seem to catch up!

I am behind in everything.. seriously everything!  I haven't been blogging, I am struggling with keeping the house in shape, schooling, and just your typical day to day stuff.  Exercise and healthy eating have been thrown out the window.  I don't understand what the problem is here.

So I am going to start by making a list.  All the things I need to be better at..

  • waking up in the morning to do bible study (not getting up and watching youtube videos)
  • Schooling on time
  • Organizing school materials so everything can be found and used in a timely manner. (Too much time is spent looking for things)
  • Preparing some type of preschool activity for Ethan so that he has something to do instead of talking to Anna during school.
  • Having meals planned ahead of time and actually cooking them.
  • Cleaning up before bed!  After dinner would be best! (Instead of doing this in the morning.)
  • Washing and putting away one load of clothes a day. (Instead of being overwhelmed on the weekend)
  • Blogging before reading everyone else’s blog.. ( I get lost once I start reading)
  • Going to bed at a reasonable time (3am is not a reasonable time when you need to wake up at 5:30am)

So there you have it.. if I follow these simple steps.. maybe life would be a bit easier? 

Is there anything I missed?  Hmm..

1 comment:

All My Monkeys said...

smirk. Sounds familiar. I have, posted on a cabinet in my kitchen (vs the fridge where it's likely to get attacked/torn/colored/disappear) that is entitled "Goals for 2009." I wrote it in the spring that year. I is still pertinent today. Some I have made grounds on, some not. sigh. Like... bedtime? ugh. Why is that one so hard - going to bed at a reasonable time (though for me 10:30 would be better, midnight is my norm.) I totally get sidetracked by videos/blogs too. *she says looking a little sheepish*