I am behind in everything.. seriously everything! I haven't been blogging, I am struggling with keeping the house in shape, schooling, and just your typical day to day stuff. Exercise and healthy eating have been thrown out the window. I don't understand what the problem is here.
So I am going to start by making a list. All the things I need to be better at..
- waking up in the morning to do bible study (not getting up and watching youtube videos)
- Schooling on time
- Organizing school materials so everything can be found and used in a timely manner. (Too much time is spent looking for things)
- Preparing some type of preschool activity for Ethan so that he has something to do instead of talking to Anna during school.
- Having meals planned ahead of time and actually cooking them.
- Cleaning up before bed! After dinner would be best! (Instead of doing this in the morning.)
- Washing and putting away one load of clothes a day. (Instead of being overwhelmed on the weekend)
- Blogging before reading everyone else’s blog.. ( I get lost once I start reading)
- Going to bed at a reasonable time (3am is not a reasonable time when you need to wake up at 5:30am)
So there you have it.. if I follow these simple steps.. maybe life would be a bit easier?
Is there anything I missed? Hmm..