Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?

Probably depends more on where I am going but most likely I don’t care that much.  However, I will not leave the house in sweatpants!  I can have no makeup, stained shirt, and even messy hair, but no sweatpants, ever!  I’m strange that way. 


2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?

I have lots of books that I never finished.  I really have to be interested in the words on the pages.  I love to read but it has to catch my interest.  If it’s a really good book, I have a hard time putting down. 


3. Beach or mountain vacations?

Definitely the beach!  If there is water, then I love to be in it.  I am not a fan of hiking at all. 


4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?

Flowers blooming, light jackets, birds singing, feet peaking out of blankets at night and sinus issues.  LOL.  I love the Spring.  I am not a fan of cold weather at all. 


5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?

That’s a hard one.  I would love a vacation with hubby but then I know I will be wishing Anna was with us, or wondering what she was doing.  I think I will have to go with a family vacation.  I can still enjoy a night with hubby after she sleeps.  Just getting away with the family would be awesome right now. 

No comments: