Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's thoughts....

Monday
Since I am spending more time with Angel, I have a harder time writing a full blog. I am going to use my phone to post random thoughts throughout the day.

This morning Angel was wide awake when I arrived. He doesn't like the night nurse he has had for 3 nights now. He is very irritable.

Angel was able to sit on the side of the bed with the help of 3 physical therapist. Yesterday he was asking me to shut the curtains. When I asked why, he said so I can walk.  It was not til he was helped to sit that he realized how weak he really was. They helped him put on socks and he tried to stand.. it was amazing.

Yesterday he had a panic attack when they put him back on the ventilator. He felt he couldn't breathe.  After that he fell asleep and started dreaming that he was eating. Or maybe he was hallucinating. 

No comments: