I decided to see a Homeopathic Doctor recently. I have not seen my regular doctor for about 3 years. Just got tired of not being listened to. This doctor was great. She listened to everything I said and decided that bloodwork was the first thing to do. I have had bloodwork before but not like this.
Results came in…
- no celiac
- liver functioning great!
- cholesterol good – although good cholesterol should be raised a bit
- very anemic
- very low Vit. D – 14 when it should be in the 70’s
- calcium a bit low
- thyroid a little on the high side
- Low folate and B12
- Positive for Candida
- slight allergy to soybeans and corn
- Very allergic to gluten and Dairy!
Seriously?? Allergic to gluten and dairy! This is going to be hard!
Plan of Action:
no wheat or dairy, period
10 times the amount of Vit D for 2 months
b complex vitamins as well as the extra b6 I have
High Iron Diet
MSM to help with bone pain and anti-histamine for my seasonal sickness
After all my mineral are up we will start attacking the candida which can take 4-6 weeks in some cases 3 months.