Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I am sick, and it’s all my fault.

  • I don’t feel like blogging
  • so a bullet blog will have to do
  • I am tired of living gluten and dairy free
  • tired of having to check the ingredients of every single thing
  • I mean, every single thing….
  • Tired of not being able to eat at others homes
  • tired of trying to come up with different things to take on the road
  • tired of having to analyze every single food on menus
  • so I messed up
  • I had pizza about two weeks ago..
  • no biggie
  • no reaction
  • all was good
  • then I had Ole English Fish and Chips
  • Oh it was soo good
  • It’s been years!!
  • Like 12 years since I had their fish.
  • It was awesome
  • no reaction
  • That was a week ago
  • So Sunday we go out for breakfast after picking up Anna from a friend’s home.
  • She had slept over night
  • We didn’t eat breakfast and neither did she
  • So we went to a restaurant
  • Not thinking.. I ordered an omelet with sausages
  • home fries, no toast. 
  • Should be fine
  • but I forgot that there is cheese in omelets
  • It’s been a year and a half since I had cheese omelets
  • so once it comes to me and I realize it.. what are my choices?
  • ask them to replace my eggs?
  • but that doesn’t seem fair.. it was my mistake..
  • Don’t eat it?
  • Well, that’s a waste and I am hungry
  • so I eat it
  • and stare longingly at Anna's toast
  • with butter.. sigh
  • I love toast
  • So almost instantly I reacted..
  • Sunday night sniffles
  • now a full blown sinus issue
  • and a headache
  • and it’s all my fault..
  • sigh….

No comments: