Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Question Friday–From Vacations to Subscriptions

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?

~I prefer the long car ride.  I love the scenery and the stops.  Not to mention being with family in the car.  I also do not like heights.  I have been in a plane and it wasn’t too terrible but I definitely prefer the drive. 


2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?

~Oh, this one is hard.  Someplace warm and not as cold so maybe the south.  Although traveling overseas would be wonderful I am not sure I would want to live there.  I lived in Florida for 8 years and loved it.  Puerto Rico sounds good too.  Way too hard of a question! 


3. Should grown women wear leggings?

~Sure, if worn appropriately.  Long shirts or short stylish dresses maybe.  You would not see me in them but I think they can look just fine on others. 


4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?

~There was time in my life where I hated my name.  I wanted to be Cassandra, or even Beth.  I found out my mom was going to name me Koreen Kay and even that sounded better than plain ole Linda.  Then I stopped obsessing over the name and decided to just change the spelling.  So in jr. high I was Lynda.  It looked so much better and I just loved Lynda Carter.  I am back to the original Linda and I am fine with it.. Even the middle name Marie (which also sounds so plain to me). 


5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?

~My husband subscribes to the TV Guide and I still keep getting Family Fun even though I have not paid for years.  So odd. 

No comments: