Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can’t seem to catch up…

I feel like I am way behind on everything!  I am also really tired.  I do realize that could be because it is 1:40am as I am typing this.  However, I do not have to set an alarm tomorrow!  Whoo hoo!!   I am going to sleep for as long as I like.  Hopefully my internal clock will shut off in the morning.  :) 

Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day.  A friend was able to come with her children and spend some time with us.  It has been rare lately for Steph to find the time. 

I decided to make homemade pizza.  Usually I cringe when I attempt this.  I can never get the crust to come out right.  However, I came across a recipe and had to try it.  We tried it out on hubby and the girls during vacation.  It was a hit!  First pizza was gone way too quick.  Since the second had onions and mushrooms, we were able to savor that one a bit. 

Ok.. that is my update.  I can’t even keep my eyes open.  Hopefully tomorrow there will be better things to write.. or even better, a video to share.  We will have to wait and see. 

Goodnight all!

No comments: