Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Question Friday–Getting Political with Dexter

 

1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?

~In my room, always.  It’s the only place I won’t let people go. You should see how bad my room gets before Anna’s birthday parties, or holiday parties.


2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?

~They actually make me not want to vote at all.  All I keep hearing are how bad the other candidates are. 


3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?

~ Christmas would be my favorite.  I just love Christmas. 


4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?

~Hmm.. No wii fi so I guess my phone and laptop would be useless.  I have to say my Bible but I will probably smuggle in a deck of cards too.  Winking smile


5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?

~Nope.. not at all.  What an adventure his life would be.  Although I would be really shocked to find out how he managed it all when he doesn’t leave the house without me.  Maybe when I am sleeping??  No wonder he is always so tired.  He does nap an awful lot. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Expedition , Onal and Mountain are specifically designed for [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#590]north face jackets clearance[/URL] wind resistance. Their features include most of the Himalayan features such as dual doorways with dual vestibules (for the Pile , a front vestibule), internally [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#590]north face jackets clearance[/URL] zippered vents with mesh screens, reflective guyline loops, internal pouches, etc.